With PTCRB certification, operators and device manufacturers are confident of a device’s interoperability with wireless networks.
Established in 1997 by leading wireless operators, PTCRB certification verifies compliance with global industry standards for wireless cellular devices. The PTCRB Working Group within the CTIA Certification program defines the requirements. Member operators are committed to ensuring device quality through a rigorous certification process. Without PTCRB certification, manufacturers run the risk that their devices will perform poorly on wireless networks.
PTCRB WORKING GROUPS
- Network Operators from Key Markets
- Hundreds of Device Manufacturers
- More than 40 International Testing Labs
PTCRB CERTIFICATION PROVIDES
- Standardized framework for device certification
- Test specifications and processes to achieve certification
- Collaboration among multiple global standards development organizations
- Compliance with internationally recognized 3GPP network standards
PTCRB CERTIFICATION IS FOR
- 5G NR and 4G LTE wireless devices
- Smartphones, feature phones, tablets, notebook computers, modules, and devices designed around certified modules.